Stay informed about what is going on at Grabill! View our latest press releases on our website in the Grabill News section and PRlog.org.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Product Highlight: Storefronts
Traditional and Contemporary Storefronts. All wood provides a traditional, warm look for main street businesses. Aluminum or bronze cladding offer a contemporary, sleek style with minimal site lines. Shared mullion window systems incorporate both fixed and operable units, making each storefront one of a kind.
Aspen, Colorado: Modern Aspen Home
Project Specifications and Highlights:
- Full lite, fixed in frame, large expanse commonly mulled windows, with awning and casements.
- Large expanse lift and slide door, bi-fold and pivot door systems.
- Bronze clad extruded metal exterior with hand rubbed patina finish.
- Walnut interior with premier finish.
- High performance NFRC Rated.
Architects: Charles Cunniffe Contractor: Fenton Construction
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)